Moving Advice...??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PassingThrough
Admin

PostSubject: Moving Advice...??   Mon May 03, 2010 1:24 am

I'm moving in July... I have to get out and
get a new life.....

Anyone have suggestions about making this as stress free as possible? I've not moved anywhere in such a long time that I'm getting a bit concerned....

thanks...
Back to top Go down
http://ravenwynd.forumotion.net
DestroyerOfLies

PostSubject: Re: Moving Advice...??   Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:57 am

PassingThrough wrote:
get a new life.....

Anyone have suggestions about making this as stress free as possible? I've not moved anywhere in such a long time that I'm getting a bit concerned....

thanks...

I'm assuming you've moved by now, but... THROW OUT anything you don't actually need or use! Except photos, maybe. :0) People pay too much to store/spend too much energy hauling/boxing/storing/moving STUFF!!!
Back to top Go down
PassingThrough
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moving Advice...??   Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:36 pm

DestroyerOfLies wrote:
PassingThrough wrote:
get a new life.....

thanks...

I'm assuming you've moved by now, but... THROW OUT anything you don't actually need or use! Except photos, maybe. :0) People pay too much to store/spend too much energy hauling/boxing/storing/moving STUFF!!!

yep, did that... threw a TON of crap out.... and it seems in the end of it... we got thrown out too...ha.... ha ha....
yep.....

still have a storage place full of stuff....

Back to top Go down
DestroyerOfLies

PostSubject: Re: Moving Advice...??   Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:22 pm

You know... You never DID tell me any of the stories I missed whilst I was being flooded out! I don't know why you were moving, why you got upset with AcidPulse, why you're saying you got "thrown out"- ANYTHING.

PM me, e-mail me, or if you'd like, I can give you my number and you can call (prolly be easier). LOL
Back to top Go down
PassingThrough
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moving Advice...??   Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:43 pm

I made a new blog entry... things are just now settling down slightly....I just haven't gotten my emotions around it yet.....
as far as AP....it's a parting of the ways...I wish them nothing but the absolute best for them...always...

I just found it a bit alarming that in the position I held...it was treated with disdain, something I will never understand since people have the right to say what they will and it's not deleted.... nor banned....

At first...was just a note to say I was taking a break and why....and that's all it was...

but no ill will on this end... never will be...they have a great place and now have people there that will make it soar....

I will email you...afraid I can't talk much since what's gone on personally has hit a bit below the belt....and I can't talk it out without crying just yet....

I just don't have the right words....or any.....to say what I want and need to...

I can say that I am truly VERY glad to see you....and I hope things are so much better for you now....I still send you and the Mrs tons of energy you know??

*soft smile*

*HUGS*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving Advice...??   

Back to top Go down

Moving Advice...??
Page 1 of 1